2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 921 - Replevin
- Section 52-515 - When action of replevin maintainable.
- Section 52-516 - Commencement of action of replevin. Prejudgment remedy.
- Section 52-517 - Replevin for property attached.
- Section 52-518 - Replevin writ; affidavit as to value of goods and recognizance required.
- Section 52-519 - Form of writ, affidavit and bond.
- Section 52-520 - Determination of jurisdiction of court.
- Section 52-521 - Replevin; service; new bond; voiding of process.
- Section 52-522 - Pleadings.
- Section 52-523 - Complaint.
- Section 52-524 - Defenses.
- Section 52-525 - Statement of title.
- Section 52-526 - Judgment.
- Section 52-527 - Transfer of cause to higher court.
- Section 52-528 - Procedure on withdrawal or nonsuit of plaintiff.
- Section 52-529 - Burden of proof. Evidence. Damages and costs.
- Section 52-530 - Damages for property not replevied. No costs against common carrier.
- Section 52-531 - Nonresident defendant; security for costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.