2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 920 - Receivers
- Section 52-504 - Application for receiver; orders of judge.
- Section 52-505 - Receivers for certain associations, communities or corporations.
- Section 52-506 - Receiver to give bond.
- Section 52-507 - Authority of receiver of corporation.
- Section 52-508 - Receiver to file semiannual statements.
- Section 52-509 - Appointment of receiver of partnership.
- Section 52-510 - Power of court over partnership property.
- Section 52-511 - Receiver entitled to control of partnership property.
- Section 52-512 - Preference in receivership proceedings to claims for wages and deposits for consumer goods and services.
- Section 52-513 - Court may remove receiver at pleasure and fill vacancy.
- Section 52-514 - Receivership; dissolution of attachment and levy of execution; costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.