2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 919 - Partition or Sale of Real or Personal Property
- Section 52-495 - Partition of joint and common estates.
- Section 52-496 - Devise of freehold with contingent interest; partition.
- Section 52-497 - Decrees to be recorded in land records.
- Section 52-498 - Sale of land when trust cannot be executed.
- Section 52-499 - Sale of land to promote the interest of beneficiaries.
- Section 52-500 - Sale or equitable distribution of real or personal property owned by two or more persons. Life estate.
- Section 52-501 - Sale of building and land owned by different parties. Disposition of proceeds.
- Section 52-502 - Orders to protect parties and effectuate sale. Sale by committee.
- Section 52-503 - Partition or sale of property when estate in settlement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.