2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 918 - Mandamus, Ne Exeat, Prohibition and Quo Warranto
- Section 52-485 - Writ of mandamus.
- Section 52-486 - Mandamus. Return. Judgment for costs.
- Section 52-487 - Enforcement of corporation laws.
- Section 52-488 - Mandamus against corporation to repair highway.
- Section 52-489 - Issue of writ of ne exeat.
- Section 52-490 - Issuance of writ of prohibition.
- Section 52-491 - Complaint in the nature of quo warranto.
- Section 52-492 - Quo warranto; costs to prevailing party; bond.
- Section 52-493 - Order in the nature of prerogative writs.
- Section 52-494 - Notice of rules and writs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.