2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 915 - Habeas Corpus
- Section 52-466 - Application for writ of habeas corpus. Service. Return.
- Section 52-467 - Punishment for refusal to obey writ or accept copy.
- Section 52-468 - Commitment for contempt; application for discharge.
- Section 52-469 - Averments of return may be denied or other facts alleged.
- Section 52-470 - Summary disposal of habeas corpus case. Determination of good cause for trial. Appeal by person convicted of crime.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.