2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 912 - Flowage Petitions
- Section 52-446 - Petition to flow land; contents; procedure.
- Section 52-447 - Petition to be heard by committee, unless parties agree.
- Section 52-448 - Not to interfere with existing dams or millsites.
- Section 52-449 - Procedure upon report of committee. New inquiry by court.
- Section 52-450 - Reassessment of damages by jury; addition by court.
- Section 52-451 - Objections to action of jury.
- Section 52-452 - Costs of reassessment; bond.
- Section 52-453 - Effect of assessment; payment of damages and costs.
- Section 52-454 - Costs of petition.
- Section 52-455 - Second petition; expenses of first petition to be paid.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.