2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 909 - Arbitration Proceedings
- Section 52-408 - Agreements to arbitrate.
- Section 52-409 - Stay of proceedings in court.
- Section 52-410 - Application for court order to proceed with arbitration.
- Section 52-411 - Appointment of arbitrator or umpire.
- Section 52-412 - Subpoenas and depositions.
- Section 52-413 - Hearing; time and place; adjournment.
- Section 52-414 - Additional arbitrator. Rehearing. Oath.
- Section 52-415 - Arbitrators may ask advice of courts.
- Section 52-416 - Time within which award shall be rendered. Notice.
- Section 52-417 - Application for order confirming award.
- Section 52-418 - Vacating award.
- Section 52-419 - Modification or correction of award.
- Section 52-420 - Motion to confirm, vacate or modify award.
- Section 52-421 - Record to be filed with clerk of court. Effect and enforcement of judgment or decree.
- Section 52-422 - Order pendente lite.
- Section 52-423 - Appeal.
- Section 52-424 - Reference of pending actions to arbitration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.