2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 905 - Foreign Attachments
- Section 52-329 - Process of foreign attachment.
- Section 52-330 - Citing garnishee to disclose.
- Section 52-331 - Disclosure by garnishee to officer.
- Section 52-332 - Corporation as garnishee; disclosure; nonappearance.
- Section 52-333 - Liability of garnishee for not appearing.
- Section 52-334 - Disclosure by garnishee.
- Section 52-335 - Service of garnishee process on corporation.
- Section 52-336 - Service on disbursing agent or paymaster of garnishee.
- Section 52-337 - Service on bank or trust company as garnishee.
- Section 52-337a - Garnishment of checking account.
- Section 52-338 - Service on nonresident garnishee.
- Section 52-339 - Service on partnership garnishees.
- Section 52-340 - Subrogation of factorizing creditor.
- Section 52-341 - Attachment of debt evidenced by negotiable note.
- Section 52-342 - Presentation of debt by attaching creditor to decedent’s or insolvent estate.
- Section 52-343 - Death of garnishee pending attachment.
- Section 52-344 - Levy of execution as a discharge of garnishee.
- Section 52-345 - Judgment debt attached. Stay of execution.
- Section 52-346 - Garnishments of mortgages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.