2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 903 - New Trials
- Section 52-270 - Causes for which new trials may be granted.
- Section 52-270a and 52-271 - Period in which new trial may be brought; affidavit evidence of want of notice. New trial in justice suit where judgment rendered prior to January 1, 1961.
- Section 52-272 and 52-273 - Writs of error in matters of law only; return days. Writ of error; limitations.
- Section 52-274 - Writs of error from summary process judgments.
- Section 52-275 to 52-278 - Allowance and signing of writs of error. Service and return of writs of error. Judgment on affirmance or withdrawal of writ of error. Execution on judgment while writ of error pending.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.