2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 897 - Parties and Appearances
- Section 52-73 - Municipal corporations may sue and be sued.
- Section 52-73a - (Formerly Sec. 52-116). Action on bond to municipal officer.
- Section 52-74 - Action on foreign probate bond.
- Section 52-75 - Action by holder of mortgage or lien where grantee assumed the debt.
- Section 52-76 - Actions by and against voluntary associations.
- Section 52-77 - Action by joint tenant or tenant in common; effect of nonjoinder.
- Section 52-78 - Joinder of executor or administrator for a deceased joint contractor.
- Section 52-79 - Joinder of husband and wife; costs.
- Section 52-80 - Nonsuits and withdrawals; costs.
- Section 52-81 - Costs taxable on withdrawal.
- Section 52-82 - Withdrawal when court not in session or before return day.
- Section 52-83 - Nonresident plaintiff’s appearance by attorney sufficient.
- Section 52-84 - When judgment by default may be rendered.
- Section 52-85 - When garnishee may move to assign case for trial.
- Section 52-86 - When creditor may appear and defend. Costs. Prohibited defenses.
- Section 52-87 - Continuance on account of absent or nonresident defendant. Exceptions.
- Section 52-88 - Defense by garnishee. Continuance, postponement or adjournment of action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.