2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 45a - Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 803a - Children Conceived Through Artificial Insemination
- Section 45a-771 - (Formerly Sec. 45-69f). Child born as a result of artificial insemination legitimate.
- Section 45a-771a - Definitions.
- Section 45a-772 - (Formerly Sec. 45-69g). A.I.D. Who may perform. Consent required.
- Section 45a-773 - (Formerly Sec. 45-69h). Request and consent to be filed in Probate Court. Confidentiality.
- Section 45a-774 - (Formerly Sec. 45-69i). Status of child born as result of A.I.D.
- Section 45a-775 - (Formerly Sec. 45-69j). No rights in donor of sperm or eggs.
- Section 45a-776 - (Formerly Sec. 45-69k). Status of child determined by jurisdiction of birth.
- Section 45a-777 - (Formerly Sec. 45-69l). Inheritance by child conceived as a result of A.I.D.
- Section 45a-778 - (Formerly Sec. 45-69m). Words of inheritance to apply to child conceived through A.I.D.
- Section 45a-779 - (Formerly Sec. 45-69n). Status of child conceived through A.I.D., born prior to October 1, 1975.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.