2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 45a - Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 802g - Disclaimer of Property
- Section 45a-578 - (Formerly Sec. 45-299). Construction of chapter. Definitions.
- Section 45a-579 - (Formerly Sec. 45-300). Disclaimer of property in decedent’s estate. Time limitation. Effect of disclaimer.
- Section 45a-580 - (Formerly Sec. 45-303). Right to disclaim barred, when. Binding effect of disclaimer or waiver.
- Section 45a-581 - (Formerly Sec. 45-304). Right to disclaim under other law.
- Section 45a-582 - (Formerly Sec. 45-305). Prior interests.
- Section 45a-583 - (Formerly Sec. 45-306). Disclaimer of property passing under nontestamentary instrument. Time limitation. Effect of disclaimer.
- Section 45a-584 - (Formerly Sec. 45-312). Taxation. Refund for overpayment.
- Section 45a-585 - (Formerly Sec. 45-311a). Disclaimers made on or after October 1, 1981. Validity of disclaimers made prior to October 1, 1981.
- Section 45a-586 to 45a-590 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.