2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 45a - Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 801a - Probate Court: Jurisdiction, Powers
- Section 45a-98 - (Formerly Sec. 45-4). General powers.
- Section 45a-98a - Jurisdiction of Probate Court to determine title or rights or to construe instruments. Limitations. Affidavit of intent to claim jury trial, effect on Probate Court proceedings.
- Section 45a-98b - Power to issue order for disclosure of relevant medical information.
- Section 45a-99 - (Formerly Sec. 45-3b). Jurisdiction to grant change of name. Exceptions. Requirements re persons required to register with Commissioner of Emergency Services and Public Protection as a sexual offender. Commissioner’s standing to challenge change of name.
- Section 45a-100 - Power to grant relief from federal firearms disability.
- Section 45a-101 to 45a-104 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.