2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 36a - The Banking Law of Connecticut
Chapter 665b - Fiduciary Powers
POWERS IN GENERAL
- Section 36a-350 - Permitted investments.
- Section 36a-351 - (Formerly Sec. 36-9z). Investment of funds exceeding one thousand dollars in income-producing media; fee. Written policy. Fiduciary obligations satisfied.
- Section 36a-352 - (Formerly Sec. 36-81). Segregation of trust funds. Registration; nominees.
- Section 36a-353 - (Formerly Sec. 36-9w). Investments in certain investment companies or investment trusts.
- Section 36a-354 to 36a-364 - Reserved for future use.
COMMON TRUST FUNDS
- Section 36a-365 - (Formerly Sec. 36-83). Common trust funds: Definitions.
- Section 36a-366 - Establishment by qualified fiduciary and investment of funds.
- Section 36a-367 - Management.
- Section 36a-368 - Maintenance in accord with written plan. Regulations re establishment and maintenance of collective managing agency accounts.
- Section 36a-369 - Investment.
- Section 36a-370 - Mortgages.
- Section 36a-371 - Taxation.
- Section 36a-372 - Investment in common trust funds by national banking associations and foreign corporations acting as executor or testamentary trustee.
- Section 36a-373 to 36a-379 - Reserved for future use.
EXERCISE OF FIDUCIARY POWERS BY ENTITIESOTHER THAN BANKING INSTITUTIONS
- Section 36a-380 - (Formerly Sec. 36-314). License.
- Section 36a-381 - (Formerly Sec. 36-315). Exemptions.
- Section 36a-382 - (Formerly Sec. 36-316). Examination; cost and fee.
- Section 36a-383 - (Formerly Sec. 36-317). Procedure in case of failure to comply with cease and desist order or insolvency.
- Section 36a-384 - (Formerly Sec. 36-318). Segregation of securities. Deposits.
- Section 36a-385 - (Formerly Sec. 36-319). Name.
- Section 36a-386 - (Formerly Sec. 36-319a). Planned Lifetime Assistance Network of Connecticut, Inc. Self-sufficiency trusts.
- Section 36a-387 to 36a-394 - Reserved for future use.
TRUSTEES UNDER MORTGAGE
- Section 36a-395 - (Formerly Sec. 36-249). Application of provisions.
- Section 36a-396 - (Formerly Sec. 36-250). Notice to commissioner. Examination. Fee.
- Section 36a-397 - (Formerly Sec. 36-251). Records. Deposit of funds.
- Section 36a-398 - (Formerly Sec. 36-252). Powers.
- Section 36a-399 - (Formerly Sec. 36-253). Orders and injunctions. Death of trustee.
- Section 36a-400 to 36a-409 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.