2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 36a - The Banking Law of Connecticut
Chapter 665 - Powers, Loans and Investments
- Section 36a-250 - Powers of Connecticut banks.
- Section 36a-251 - Transactions requiring commissioner’s approval. Maximum aggregate investments.
- Section 36a-251a - Actions taken pursuant to commissioner’s discretionary powers. Annual report.
- Section 36a-252 and 36a-252a - Transferred to Chapter 664c, Part II, Secs. 36a-139 and 36a-139a.
- Section 36a-253 to 36a-259 - Reserved for future use.
- Section 36a-260 - Loans. Loan policies. Loan review policies. Assessment of loan reviews.
- Section 36a-261 - (Formerly Sec. 36-99). Mortgage loans.
- Section 36a-262 - (Formerly Sec. 36-98b). Limitations on liabilities of any one obligor. Exemptions.
- Section 36a-263 - Insider loans.
- Section 36a-264 - (Formerly Sec. 36-68). Loans secured by own stock or stock of holding company prohibited. Exception.
- Section 36a-265 - (Formerly Sec. 36-9g). Alternative mortgage loan.
- Section 36a-266 - (Formerly Sec. 36-101). Investment in loans for repairs or reconstruction of property damaged by emergency.
- Section 36a-267 to 36a-274 - Reserved for future use.
- Section 36a-275 - Investments in debt securities and debt mutual funds.
- Section 36a-276 - Investments in equity securities and equity mutual funds.
- Section 36a-277 - Social purpose investments.
- Section 36a-278 and 36a-279 - Investment in commercial paper. Leeway.
- Section 36a-280 - Investment policy of bank governing board. Review by board.
- Section 36a-281 to 36a-284 - Reserved for future use.
MISCELLANEOUS POWERS. LIMITATIONS
- Section 36a-285 - (Formerly Sec. 36-142). Savings banks life insurance.
- Section 36a-286 - Investments and loans held by Connecticut banks on January 1, 1995.
- Section 36a-287 - Compliance with federal Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act.
- Section 36a-288 and 36a-289 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.