There is a newer version of the Connecticut General Statutes
2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 34 - Limited Partnerships, Partnerships, Professional Associations, Limited Liability Companies and Statutory Trusts
Chapter 615 - Statutory Trusts
- Section 34-500 - Short title: Connecticut Statutory Trust Act.
- Section 34-501 - Definitions.
- Section 34-502 - Authorization of statutory trust. Applicability to common law business trusts. Governing law.
- Section 34-502a - Purposes of statutory trust.
- Section 34-502b - Powers and liabilities of statutory trust.
- Section 34-503 - Certificate of trust. Filing of documents.
- Section 34-504 - Execution of certificates.
- Section 34-505 - Effective time and date of certificate.
- Section 34-506 - Name of statutory trust. Reservation of name.
- Section 34-507 - Appointment of statutory agent for service of process.
- Section 34-508 - Service of process.
- Section 34-509 - Fees payable to the Secretary of the State.
- Section 34-510 to 34-514 - Reserved for future use.
- Section 34-515 - Contributions by beneficial owners.
- Section 34-516 - Rights of beneficial owners in property of statutory trust.
- Section 34-517 - Management of statutory trust.
- Section 34-518 - Existence of statutory trust.
- Section 34-519 - Applicability of laws pertaining to trusts. Classification for taxation purposes.
- Section 34-520 - Applicability of law re foreign corporation acting as trustee.
- Section 34-521 - Merger or consolidation.
- Section 34-522 - Derivative actions.
- Section 34-523 - Liability of beneficial owners, trustees, officers, employees and managers.
- Section 34-524 - Indemnification.
- Section 34-525 to 34-529 - Reserved for future use.
- Section 34-530 - Governing law.
- Section 34-531 - Registration with Secretary of the State.
- Section 34-532 - Appointment of agent for service of process.
- Section 34-533 - Service of process on statutory agent.
- Section 34-534 - Issuance of registration.
- Section 34-535 - Name.
- Section 34-536 - Amendment of application for registration.
- Section 34-537 - Cancellation of registration.
- Section 34-538 - Revocation of certificate of registration.
- Section 34-539 - Transaction of business without registration.
- Section 34-540 - Activities not constituting transacting business in this state.
- Section 34-541 - Action by Attorney General.
- Section 34-542 to 34-544 - Reserved for future use.
- Section 34-545 - Reservation of power to amend or repeal.
- Section 34-546 - Rules of construction.
- Section 34-547 - Severability.
- Section 34-548 to 34-599 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.