2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 33 - Corporations
Chapter 598 - Religious Corporations and Societies
- Section 33-264a - Formation of religious corporation or society.
- Section 33-264b - Filing of certificate.
- Section 33-264c - Powers.
- Section 33-264d - Change from religious society to corporation.
- Section 33-264e - Dissolution.
- Section 33-264f - Judicial dissolution.
- Section 33-264g - Receipt of funds by ecclesiastical societies, cemetery associations and library associations.
- Section 33-264h - Conveyances by ecclesiastical societies to religious societies and corporations.
- Section 33-264i - Dissolution of ecclesiastical society.
- Section 33-264j - Status of societies established prior to October 1, 1969.
- Section 33-264k - Construction of part.
- Section 33-264l - Prior rights and liabilities unaffected.
PROTESTANT EPISCOPAL CHURCH
- Section 33-265 - Legal status and powers.
- Section 33-266 - Regulations.
- Section 33-267 - Two organizations in one society.
- Section 33-268 - Election of trustees.
- Section 33-269 - Number; term of office.
- Section 33-270 - Organization and powers of trustees. Treasurer’s report.
- Section 33-271 - District superintendent or presiding elder and stewards may form corporation.
- Section 33-272 - Powers of corporation.
- Section 33-273 - Appointment of trustees.
- Section 33-274 - Trustees may convey real estate to corporation.
- Section 33-275 - Union of churches; their trustees and property.
- Section 33-276 - Change of name.
AUGUSTANA EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
LUTHERAN CHURCH IN AMERICA
- Section 33-278a - Name changes authorized.
- Section 33-278b - Powers. Merger. Dissolution. Formation.
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
- Section 33-279 - Organization as corporation.
- Section 33-280 - Property rights of Roman Catholic Church.
- Section 33-281 - Subject to laws of church.
THE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.