2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 25 - Water Resources. Flood and Erosion Control
Chapter 478a - Niantic River Gateway Commission
- Section 25-109c - Definitions.
- Section 25-109d - Conservation zone designated.
- Section 25-109e - Niantic River Gateway Commission established.
- Section 25-109f - Standards for preservation.
- Section 25-109g - Local zoning within conservation zone.
- Section 25-109h - Action on applications to zoning boards of appeals referred to Niantic River Gateway Commission.
- Section 25-109i - Withdrawal of town by referendum. Reinstatement by referendum.
- Section 25-109j - Uniform Administrative Procedure Act not applicable.
- Section 25-109k - Appeals.
- Section 25-109l to 25-109p - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.