There is a newer version of the Connecticut General Statutes
2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 17a - Social and Human Services and Resources
Chapter 319k - Delivery of Human Services in the Northeastern Region
- Section 17a-750 - Definitions.
- Section 17a-751 - Pilot program to address human service needs in northeastern region. Regional human services negotiating council.
- Section 17a-752 - Organization of council. Negotiated investment strategy.
- Section 17a-753 - Five-year strategic plan.
- Section 17a-754 - Consideration of plan in state and local budgeting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.