There is a newer version of the Connecticut General Statutes
2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 17a - Social and Human Services and Resources
Chapter 319d - Department on Aging
- Section 17a-300 and 17a-301 - (Formerly Secs. 17-136b and 17a-136d). Department on Aging. Duties of the commissioner.
- Section 17a-302 - Transferred to Chapter 319tt, Sec. 17b-792.
- Section 17a-303 - (Formerly Sec. 17-136f). Recommendations re regulation of home health care.
- Section 17a-304 to 17a-306 - Transferred to Chapter 319bb, Secs. 17b-421 to 17b-423, inclusive.
- Section 17a-306a - Promotion of independent living program. Eligibility. Regulations.
- Section 17a-307 - Transferred to Chapter 319v, Sec. 17b-251.
- Section 17a-308 and 17a-309 - (Formerly Secs. 17-137 and 17-137a). Duties of the department; personnel; single state agency for programs for elderly persons and the aged. Receipt of grants or gifts.
- Section 17a-310 - Transferred to Chapter 319bb, Sec. 17b-425.
- Section 17a-311 and 17a-312 - (Formerly Secs. 17-137d and 17-137e). Applications for grants. Amount of grant.
- Section 17a-313 and 17a-314 - Transferred to Chapter 319bb, Secs. 17b-426 and 17b-427.
- Section 17a-315 and 17a-316 - (Formerly Secs. 17-136 and 17-136a). Advisory Council on Aging; appointment of members. Duties of council.
- Section 17a-317 - Department on Aging. Duties of the commissioner. Transfer of the Division of Elderly Services of the Department of Social Services. Regulations.
- Section 17a-318 to 17a-339 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.