There is a newer version of the Connecticut General Statutes
2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 17a - Social and Human Services and Resources
Chapter 319c - Council on Developmental Services. General Provisions
- Section 17a-270 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-445). Council on Developmental Services.
- Section 17a-271 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-446). Trustees.
- Section 17a-272 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-447). Training schools. Developmental services regions. Directors. Assistant directors.
- Section 17a-273 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-468). Advisory and planning councils for state developmental services regions.
- Section 17a-274 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-448). Involuntary placements with the Department of Developmental Services. Application. Notice and hearing. Rights of respondent. Examination by psychologist. Temporary placement. Evaluation of needs. Fraudulent or malicious applications.
- Section 17a-275 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-449). Proceedings re involuntary placement with the Department of Developmental Services. Payment of fees and expenses.
- Section 17a-276 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-450). Director to have custody and control of persons with intellectual disability admitted to facility. Review of placement. Notice of right to annual review hearing.
- Section 17a-277 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-451). Placement of persons with intellectual disability in residential facilities or residential programs.
- Section 17a-278 to 17a-280 - (Formerly Secs. 19a-452 to 19a-454). Recall for examination. Return of placed-out or escaped persons. Recommitment and transfers of committed persons.
- Section 17a-281 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-455). Voluntary admission to facility for persons with intellectual disability. Termination of admission.
- Section 17a-282 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-456). Involuntary admission to facility for persons with intellectual disability. Termination of admission.
- Section 17a-283 - (Formerly Sec. 19a-457). Clinics.
- Section 17a-283a - Moratorium on sale, lease or transfer of state property used for residential purposes by persons with mental retardation or psychiatric disabilities.
- Section 17a-284 to 17a-299 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.