There is a newer version of the Connecticut General Statutes
2011 Connecticut Code
Title 54 Criminal Procedure
Chapter 964 Uniform Criminal Extradition Act
- Sec. 54-157. Definitions.
- Sec. 54-158. Governor's duty to arrest and deliver up fugitive.
- Sec. 54-159. Requirements for recognition of extradition demand.
- Sec. 54-160. State's attorney and prosecuting attorney to assist Governor.
- Sec. 54-161. Return to this state of person imprisoned or held in another state.
- Sec. 54-162. Return to another state of person whose act in this state caused crime.
- Sec. 54-163. Arrest warrant signed by Governor.
- Sec. 54-164. Authorization under warrant.
- Sec. 54-165. Power of arresting officer.
- Sec. 54-166. Appearance of accused in court. Habeas corpus.
- Sec. 54-167. Penalty for failure of officer to present accused in court.
- Sec. 54-168. Confinement, when.
- Sec. 54-169. Arrest warrant of judge.
- Sec. 54-170. Arrest without warrant.
- Sec. 54-171. Commitment pending Governor's warrant.
- Sec. 54-172. Allowance and conditions of bail bond.
- Sec. 54-173. Discharge or recommitment after expiration of period specified in warrant or bond.
- Sec. 54-174. Forfeiture of bond.
- Sec. 54-175. Surrender of person against whom criminal prosecution pending in this state.
- Sec. 54-176. Governor not to inquire into guilt or innocence of accused.
- Sec. 54-177. Recall or new issuance of Governor's warrant.
- Sec. 54-178. Governor seeking extradition to issue warrant to agent to receive accused.
- Sec. 54-179. Application by state's attorney, Board of Pardons and Paroles or Correction Commissioner for return of accused.
- Sec. 54-180. Immunity of accused to process in civil action arising from same facts.
- Sec. 54-181. Waiver by accused.
- Sec. 54-182. State's rights not waived.
- Sec. 54-183. Trial for crimes other than those specified in extradition requisition.
- Sec. 54-184. Interpretation of chapter.
- Sec. 54-185. Short title: Uniform Criminal Extradition Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.