2011 Connecticut Code
Title 53 Crimes
Chapter 949e Health Insurance Fraud Act
- Sec. 53-440. Short title: "Health Insurance Fraud Act".
- Sec. 53-441. Definitions.
- Sec. 53-442. Health insurance fraud.
- Sec. 53-443. Penalty. Order of restitution. Attorneys' fees and investigation costs included in restitution.
- Sec. 53-444. Cause of action, when.
- Sec. 53-445. Knowledge of health insurance fraud, report to Insurance Commissioner. Independent investigation conducted. Subject to civil liability, when.
- Secs. 53-446 to 53-449.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.