2011 Connecticut Code
Title 53 Crimes
Chapter 949c Corrupt Organizations and Racketeering Activity Act
- Sec. 53-393. Short title: Corrupt Organizations and Racketeering Activity Act.
- Sec. 53-394. Definitions.
- Sec. 53-395. Prohibited activities.
- Sec. 53-396. Charging of incidents of racketeering activity. Sentencing on separately charged offense.
- Sec. 53-397. Penalty. Forfeiture of property. Disposition of seized property. Appointment of receiver.
- Sec. 53-398. Court orders.
- Sec. 53-399. Lien notice. Lien in favor of state.
- Sec. 53-400. Duration of lien notice. Release, discharge or modification of lien notice.
- Sec. 53-401. Appeal of orders. Stay of execution. Filing of orders.
- Sec. 53-402. Judgment of conviction and forfeiture. Title of the state to forfeited property.
- Sec. 53-403. Limitation on prosecutions. Severability.
- Secs. 53-404 to 53-419.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.