2011 Connecticut Code
Title 53 Crimes
Chapter 945 (Offenses Against Humanity and Morality) Cruelty to Animals
- Secs. 53-242 to 53-246. Blasphemy. Obscenity. Intoxication.
- Sec. 53-247. Cruelty to animals. Animals engaged in exhibition of fighting. Intentional injury or killing of police animals or dogs in volunteer canine search and rescue teams.
- Sec. 53-248. Sale or treatment of animals unable to work.
- Sec. 53-249. Cruelty to poultry.
- Sec. 53-249a. Sale or gift of dyed fowl or rabbits prohibited.
- Sec. 53-250. Use of animals, reptiles and birds.
- Sec. 53-251. Docking of horses' tails.
- Sec. 53-252. Transportation of animals on railroads.
- Sec. 53-253. Notice of arrest of offender to be given.
- Sec. 53-254. Causing dependency or delinquency of children.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.