2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 928 Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- Sec. 52-604. Definition of foreign judgment.
- Sec. 52-605. Filing of foreign judgment; certification; effect; notice.
- Sec. 52-606. Grounds for stay of enforcement. Notice to judgment creditor.
- Sec. 52-607. Other rights of action preserved.
- Sec. 52-608. Uniform interpretation.
- Sec. 52-609. Short title: Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.