2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 922b Fact-Finding and Arbitration
- Sec. 52-549n. Certain contract actions referred to fact-finders. Rules of procedure.
- Sec. 52-549o. Assignment of fact-finders. Hearings.
- Sec. 52-549p. Appointment of fact-finders. Compensation. Powers.
- Sec. 52-549q. Adjournment of meeting of arbitrators. Meeting of arbitrators. Absence of arbitrator.
- Sec. 52-549r. Rules of evidence to apply to fact-finding proceedings. Finding of fact. Award.
- Sec. 52-549s. Consideration of finding by court. Objections. Authority of court re finding.
- Sec. 52-549t. Failure to appear. Payment of fees of fact-finder. Dismissal of action.
- Sec. 52-549u. Arbitration of certain civil actions. Rules of procedure.
- Sec. 52-549v. Assignment of arbitrators. Arbitration proceedings.
- Sec. 52-549w. Appointment of arbitrators. Compensation. Powers.
- Sec. 52-549x. Decision of arbitrator.
- Sec. 52-549y. Failure to appear. Judgment. Motion to open or set aside judgment. Dismissal of action. Payment of arbitration fee.
- Sec. 52-549z. Appeal. Trial de novo.
- Sec. 52-549aa. Setting aside award. Trial de novo.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.