2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 922a Hearing of Small Claims
- Sec. 52-549a. Application for hearing before a commissioner of the Superior Court.
- Sec. 52-549b. Where hearing may be held.
- Sec. 52-549c. Hearing before commissioner. Procedure. Counsel. Withdrawal. Award and judgment.
- Sec. 52-549d. List of names of commissioners to conduct hearings. Compensation.
- Secs. 52-549e to 52-549m.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.