2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 920 Receivers
- Sec. 52-504. Application for receiver; orders of judge.
- Sec. 52-505. Receivers for certain associations, communities or corporations.
- Sec. 52-506. Receiver to give bond.
- Sec. 52-507. Authority of receiver of corporation.
- Sec. 52-508. Receiver to file semiannual statements.
- Sec. 52-509. Appointment of receiver of partnership.
- Sec. 52-510. Power of court over partnership property.
- Sec. 52-511. Receiver entitled to control of partnership property.
- Sec. 52-512. Preference in receivership proceedings to claims for wages and deposits for consumer goods and services.
- Sec. 52-513. Court may remove receiver at pleasure and fill vacancy.
- Sec. 52-514. Receivership; dissolution of attachment and levy of execution; costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.