2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 919 Partition or Sale of Real or Personal Property
- Sec. 52-495. Partition of joint and common estates.
- Sec. 52-496. Devise of freehold with contingent interest; partition.
- Sec. 52-497. Decrees to be recorded in land records.
- Sec. 52-498. Sale of land when trust cannot be executed.
- Sec. 52-499. Sale of land to promote the interest of beneficiaries.
- Sec. 52-500. Sale or equitable distribution of real or personal property owned by two or more persons. Life estate.
- Sec. 52-501. Sale of building and land owned by different parties. Disposition of proceeds.
- Sec. 52-502. Orders to protect parties and effectuate sale. Sale by committee.
- Sec. 52-503. Partition or sale of property when estate in settlement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.