2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 918 Mandamus, Ne Exeat, Prohibition and Quo Warranto
- Sec. 52-485. Writ of mandamus.
- Sec. 52-486. Mandamus. Return. Judgment for costs.
- Sec. 52-487. Enforcement of corporation laws.
- Sec. 52-488. Mandamus against corporation to repair highway.
- Sec. 52-489. Issue of writ of ne exeat.
- Sec. 52-490. Issuance of writ of prohibition.
- Sec. 52-491. Complaint in the nature of quo warranto.
- Sec. 52-492. Quo warranto; costs to prevailing party; bond.
- Sec. 52-493. Order in the nature of prerogative writs.
- Sec. 52-494. Notice of rules and writs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.