2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 915 Habeas Corpus
- Sec. 52-466. Application for writ of habeas corpus. Service. Return.
- Sec. 52-467. Punishment for refusal to obey writ or accept copy.
- Sec. 52-468. Commitment for contempt; application for discharge.
- Sec. 52-469. Averments of return may be denied or other facts alleged.
- Sec. 52-470. Summary disposal of the case. Appeal by person convicted of crime.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.