2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 911 Paternity Proceedings (See Chapter 815y)
- Sec. 52-435. Bastardy complaint by mother.
- Sec. 52-435a.
- Secs. 52-435b and 52-435c.
- Sec. 52-436. Continuance of case; evidence.
- Sec. 52-437.
- Sec. 52-438.
- Sec. 52-438a.
- Sec. 52-438b.
- Sec. 52-439. Withdrawal, dismissal or settlement of case, consent.
- Sec. 52-439a.
- Sec. 52-440. When state or town may maintain suit.
- Sec. 52-440a.
- Sec. 52-440b.
- Sec. 52-441. Suit may be compromised by Welfare Commissioner or selectmen.
- Secs. 52-442 to 52-445.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.