2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 910 Committees, Auditors and Referees
- Sec. 52-425. Appointment of a committee in civil actions.
- Sec. 52-426. Compensation of committee and stenographer.
- Sec. 52-427. Auditors or committee may be appointed when court not in session.
- Sec. 52-428. Auditors in actions involving matters of accounting.
- Sec. 52-429. Powers of auditors and committees over witnesses.
- Sec. 52-430. Filling of auditor or committee vacancies when court not in session.
- Sec. 52-431. Recommittal of incomplete report.
- Sec. 52-432. Judge not to be auditor or committee.
- Sec. 52-433. Auditor or committee appointed judge may finish case.
- Sec. 52-434. State referees.
- Sec. 52-434a. Powers of referees.
- Sec. 52-434b. Referrals to senior judges; their powers and compensation.
- Sec. 52-434c. Certain referees assigned to Appellate Court. Eligibility. Powers and jurisdiction.
- Sec. 52-434d. Special education administrative contested cases pilot program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.