2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 905 Foreign Attachments
- Sec. 52-329. Process of foreign attachment.
- Sec. 52-330. Citing garnishee to disclose.
- Sec. 52-331. Disclosure by garnishee to officer.
- Sec. 52-332. Corporation as garnishee; disclosure; nonappearance.
- Sec. 52-333. Liability of garnishee for not appearing.
- Sec. 52-334. Disclosure by garnishee.
- Sec. 52-335. Service of garnishee process on corporation.
- Sec. 52-336. Service on disbursing agent or paymaster of garnishee.
- Sec. 52-337. Service on bank or trust company as garnishee.
- Sec. 52-337a. Garnishment of checking account.
- Sec. 52-338. Service on nonresident garnishee.
- Sec. 52-339. Service on partnership garnishees.
- Sec. 52-340. Subrogation of factorizing creditor.
- Sec. 52-341. Attachment of debt evidenced by negotiable note.
- Sec. 52-342. Presentation of debt by attaching creditor to decedent's or insolvent estate.
- Sec. 52-343. Death of garnishee pending attachment.
- Sec. 52-344. Levy of execution as a discharge of garnishee.
- Sec. 52-345. Judgment debt attached. Stay of execution.
- Sec. 52-346. Garnishments of mortgages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.