2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 897 Parties and Appearances
- Sec. 52-73. Municipal corporations may sue and be sued.
- Sec. 52-73a. (Formerly Sec. 52-116). Action on bond to municipal officer.
- Sec. 52-74. Action on foreign probate bond.
- Sec. 52-75. Action by holder of mortgage or lien where grantee assumed the debt.
- Sec. 52-76. Actions by and against voluntary associations.
- Sec. 52-77. Action by joint tenant or tenant in common; effect of nonjoinder.
- Sec. 52-78. Joinder of executor or administrator for a deceased joint contractor.
- Sec. 52-79. Joinder of husband and wife; costs.
- Sec. 52-80. Nonsuits and withdrawals; costs.
- Sec. 52-81. Costs taxable on withdrawal.
- Sec. 52-82. Withdrawal when court not in session or before return day.
- Sec. 52-83. Nonresident plaintiff's appearance by attorney sufficient.
- Sec. 52-84. When judgment by default may be rendered.
- Sec. 52-85. When garnishee may move to assign case for trial.
- Sec. 52-86. When creditor may appear and defend. Costs. Prohibited defenses.
- Sec. 52-87. Continuance on account of absent or nonresident defendant. Exceptions.
- Sec. 52-88. Defense by garnishee. Continuance, postponement or adjournment of action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.