There is a newer version of the Connecticut General Statutes
2011 Connecticut Code
Title 45a Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 802f Powers of Appointment
- Sec. 45a-568. (Formerly Sec. 45-120). Power of appointment may be released; definitions.
- Sec. 45a-569. (Formerly Sec. 45-121). Method of release. Not valid as to land unless recorded.
- Sec. 45a-570. (Formerly Sec. 45-122). Extent of release.
- Sec. 45a-571. (Formerly Sec. 45-123). Effect of release of one donee upon other donees.
- Sec. 45a-572. (Formerly Sec. 45-123a). Exercise in favor of further power.
- Sec. 45a-573. Exercise of power of appointment of property.
- Sec. 45a-573a. Applicability of power of appointment of property.
- Sec. 45a-573b. Liability of fiduciary, distributee or appointee re exercise of power of appointment of property.
- Secs. 45a-574 to 45a-577.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.