2011 Connecticut Code
Title 45a Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 802a Wills: Execution and Construction
- Sec. 45a-250. (Formerly Sec. 45-160). Who may make a will.
- Sec. 45a-251. (Formerly Sec. 45-161). Making and execution of wills. Wills executed outside the state.
- Secs. 45a-252 to 45a-256.
- Sec. 45a-257. (Formerly Sec. 45-162). Revocation of will.
- Sec. 45a-257a. Failure of testator to provide for surviving spouse who married testator after execution of will. Determination of share of estate.
- Sec. 45a-257b. Failure of testator to provide for children born or adopted after execution of will. Determination of share of estate.
- Sec. 45a-257c. Marriage of testator terminated after execution of will. Provisions of will re former spouse revoked.
- Sec. 45a-257d. Effect of provisions re revocation of will to be construed by probate courts.
- Sec. 45a-257e. Revocation of will executed on or after October 1, 1967, and prior to January 1, 1997.
- Sec. 45a-257f. Revocation of will executed on or after January 1, 1997.
- Sec. 45a-258. (Formerly Sec. 45-172). Devise or bequest to subscribing witness.
- Sec. 45a-259. (Formerly Sec. 45-173). Reference to document creating trust.
- Sec. 45a-260. (Formerly Sec. 45-173a). Uniform Testamentary Additions to Trusts Act.
- Sec. 45a-261. (Formerly Sec. 45-160a). Effect of devise of all real property.
- Sec. 45a-262. (Formerly Sec. 45-161a). Words of inheritance apply to child born through A.I.D.
- Sec. 45a-263. (Formerly Sec. 45-162a). "Majority" defined for wills executed prior to October 1, 1972.
- Sec. 45a-264. (Formerly Sec. 45-174a). Reference to Internal Revenue Code.
- Sec. 45a-265. (Formerly Sec. 45-174). Gift to spouse; reference to federal provisions re estate tax and marital deduction.
- Sec. 45a-266. (Formerly Sec. 45-175a). Encumbrances on property of decedent or on proceeds of insurance policy on life of decedent not chargeable against assets of decedent's estate.
- Sec. 45a-267. (Formerly Sec. 45-184). Bequest of perishable property for life or years.
- Secs. 45a-268 to 45a-272.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.