2011 Connecticut Code
Title 45a Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 802 Fiduciaries
- Sec. 45a-199. (Formerly Sec. 45-21a). "Fiduciary" defined.
- Sec. 45a-200. (Formerly Sec. 45-195b). Fiduciary certificate effective for one year.
- Sec. 45a-201.
- Sec. 45a-202. (Formerly Sec. 45-21). When payments by fiduciaries protected.
- Sec. 45a-203. (Formerly Sec. 45-88). Investment of funds.
- Sec. 45a-204. (Formerly Sec. 45-89). Investments may be maintained as received.
- Sec. 45a-205. (Formerly Sec. 45-259). Fiduciary powers re increase in capital stock assets of estate.
- Sec. 45a-206. (Formerly Sec. 45-191). Right of foreign corporation to be executor or trustee. Requirements. Bond.
- Sec. 45a-207. (Formerly Sec. 45-193). Investments held by foreign corporation as executor or trustee; use of nominee.
- Sec. 45a-208. (Formerly Sec. 45-100q). Authorization to deposit securities in clearing corporation.
- Sec. 45a-209. Investments in securities of open-end or closed-end management investment companies or investment trusts.
- Secs. 45a-210 to 45a-213.
- Secs. 45a-214 to 45a-227. (Formerly Secs. 45-350 to 45-363). Principal and Income Act, generally.
- Secs. 45a-228 to 45a-232.
- Sec. 45a-233. (Formerly Sec. 45-100d). Construction of statutes in this part.
- Sec. 45a-234. (Formerly Sec. 45-100e). Powers.
- Sec. 45a-235. (Formerly Sec. 45-100f). Additional powers.
- Sec. 45a-236. (Formerly Sec. 45-100g). Short title: Fiduciary Powers Act.
- Secs. 45a-237 to 45a-241.
- Sec. 45a-242. (Formerly Sec. 45-263.) Replacement of fiduciary.
- Sec. 45a-243. (Formerly Sec. 45-264). Appeal from removal of fiduciary. Effect on successor fiduciary.
- Sec. 45a-244. (Formerly Sec. 45-265). Enforcement of delivery of estate to successor.
- Sec. 45a-245. Removal of fiduciary. Closure for dormancy.
- Sec. 45a-245a. Successor fiduciary substituted for corporate fiduciary.
- Secs. 45a-246 to 45a-249.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.