2011 Connecticut Code
Title 45a Probate Courts and Procedure
Chapter 801a Probate Court: Jurisdiction, Powers
- Sec. 45a-98. (Formerly Sec. 45-4). General powers.
- Sec. 45a-98a. Jurisdiction of Probate Court to determine title or rights or to construe instruments. Limitations. Affidavit of intent to claim jury trial, effect on Probate Court proceedings.
- Sec. 45a-98b. Power to issue order for disclosure of relevant medical information.
- Sec. 45a-99. (Formerly Sec. 45-3b). Jurisdiction to grant change of name. Exceptions. Requirements re persons required to register with Commissioner of Public Safety as a sexual offender. Commissioner's standing to challenge change of name.
- Secs. 45a-100 to 45a-104.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.