2011 Connecticut Code
Title 42 Business, Selling, Trading and Collection Practices
Chapter 743dd Protection of Social Security Numbers and Personal Information
- Sec. 42-470. Restriction on posting, display, transmission and use of Social Security numbers. Exceptions. Penalties.
- Sec. 42-471. Safeguarding of personal information. Social Security numbers. Privacy protection policy. Civil penalty.
- Sec. 42-471a. Employment applications to be obtained and retained in secure manner. Penalties.
- Sec. 42-472. Hearings. Court orders. Restraining orders.
- Sec. 42-472a. Privacy protection guaranty and enforcement account.
- Sec. 42-472b. Filing of notice, statement or other document which is false or untrue or contains material misstatement of fact. Fine.
- Sec. 42-472c. Appeal of decision or order of Commissioner of Consumer Protection.
- Sec. 42-472d. Regulations. Civil penalty.
- Secs. 42-473 to 42-479.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.