2011 Connecticut Code
Title 29 Public Safety and State Police
Chapter 540 Boilers and Water Heaters
- Sec. 29-231. (Formerly Sec. 19-426). Exceptions.
- Sec. 29-232. (Formerly Sec. 19-428). Regulations. Variations or exemptions. Appeals.
- Sec. 29-233. (Formerly Sec. 19-430). Department of Public Safety boiler inspectors.
- Sec. 29-234. (Formerly Sec. 19-431). Special inspectors.
- Sec. 29-235. (Formerly Sec. 19-432). Examination for special inspector's commission.
- Sec. 29-236. (Formerly Sec. 19-433). Commission required. Suspension or revocation. Appeal.
- Sec. 29-237. (Formerly Sec. 19-434). Inspection.
- Sec. 29-238. (Formerly Sec. 19-435). Operating certificate. Fee. Period of validity. Inspection.
- Sec. 29-239. (Formerly Sec. 19-436). Certificate required. Conformity to standards.
- Sec. 29-240. (Formerly Sec. 19-437). Report of violations. Orders to comply.
- Sec. 29-241. (Formerly Sec. 19-439). Registration of boilers.
- Sec. 29-242. (Formerly Sec. 19-440). Enforcement.
- Sec. 29-243. (Formerly Sec. 19-441). Penalties.
- Sec. 29-244. (Formerly Sec. 19-442). Failure to post valid operating certificate.
- Secs. 29-245 to 29-249.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.