2011 Connecticut Code
Title 29 Public Safety and State Police
Chapter 538 Elevators, Escalators and Lifts
- Sec. 29-191. (Formerly Sec. 19-410). Definitions.
- Sec. 29-192. (Formerly Sec. 19-411). General requirements. Variations or exemptions. Appeals.
- Sec. 29-193. (Formerly Sec. 19-412). Approval of plans; fee.
- Sec. 29-194. (Formerly Sec. 19-413). Registration of elevators and escalators.
- Sec. 29-195. (Formerly Sec. 19-414). Inspection by the department.
- Sec. 29-196. (Formerly Sec. 19-415). Issuance of certificate of operation; fees; renewal.
- Sec. 29-197. (Formerly Sec. 19-416). Discontinuance of operation.
- Sec. 29-198. (Formerly Sec. 19-418). Penalties.
- Sec. 29-199. Reporting of elevator or escalator accidents. Investigation and inspection.
- Sec. 29-200. Standards concerning certain lifts and elevators. Variations or exemptions. Installation of lifts and elevators. Application. Appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.