2011 Connecticut Code
Title 29 Public Safety and State Police
Chapter 533 Professional Bondsmen
- Sec. 29-144. Definition.
- Sec. 29-145. Bondsmen to be licensed.
- Sec. 29-146. Investigation of applicant for license. Fee. Term of license.
- Sec. 29-147. Renewal, revocation or suspension of license.
- Sec. 29-147a. Suspension of license for failure to pay forfeited bond.
- Sec. 29-148. Statement of assets and liabilities.
- Sec. 29-149. Notice to courts and municipal departments of names of bondsmen.
- Sec. 29-150. Oath of bondsmen. Form.
- Sec. 29-151. Maximum commission or fee. Reports to Commissioner of Public Safety.
- Sec. 29-152. Penalty.
- Secs. 29-152a to 29-152d.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.