2011 Connecticut Code
Title 29 Public Safety and State Police
Chapter 531 Moving Pictures
- Sec. 29-109. Certificates of approval. Regulations. Variations or exemptions.
- Sec. 29-110. When films may be shown without fire-proof booths.
- Sec. 29-111. Revocation or suspension of licenses or permits.
- Sec. 29-112. Fees.
- Sec. 29-113. Penalty.
- Sec. 29-114. Exhibition of moving pictures at religious services held on Sunday.
- Sec. 29-115. Authority to operate.
- Sec. 29-116. Inspection by state police.
- Sec. 29-117. Moving picture licenses. Fees. Penalty.
- Sec. 29-117a.
- Secs. 29-118 and 29-119. License to operate; fee. Penalties.
- Sec. 29-120. Exceptions.
- Secs. 29-121 to 29-126. Storing of moving picture films; definitions. License to manufacture or store films. Restriction on issuance of licenses. Special room for handling films; fire extinguishers; smoking forbidden. Quantity of films under examination or repair restricted. Room to be ventilated.
- Sec. 29-127. Inspections.
- Sec. 29-128. Penalty.
- Sec. 29-128a. (Formerly Sec. 29-117a). Exhibition of previews of "X" rated films.
- Sec. 29-128b. Display of film rating required.
- Secs. 29-128c to 29-128e.
- Sec. 29-128f. Unlawful use of recording device in motion picture theater.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.