2011 Connecticut Code
Title 29 Public Safety and State Police
Chapter 530a Connecticut Humane Society
- Sec. 29-108a. (Formerly Sec. 17-22). Definitions.
- Sec. 29-108b. (Formerly Sec. 17-23). Appointment of agents as special police officers.
- Sec. 29-108c. (Formerly Sec. 17-24). Prevention of cruelty to animals.
- Sec. 29-108d. (Formerly Sec. 17-25). Disposition of animal or vehicle of person arrested.
- Sec. 29-108e. (Formerly Sec. 17-27). Detention and disposition of neglected or cruelly treated animals.
- Sec. 29-108f. (Formerly Sec. 17-28). Cost of care of neglected or cruelly treated animal. Disposition of animal if expense not paid.
- Sec. 29-108g. (Formerly Sec. 17-29). Destruction of animal in the charge of the society.
- Sec. 29-108h. (Formerly Sec. 17-29a). Use of high altitude euthanasia devices prohibited.
- Sec. 29-108i. (Formerly Sec. 17-30). Officers and agents to have certificates or badges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.