2011 Connecticut Code
Title 29 Public Safety and State Police
Chapter 530 Fire Marshals and Fire Hazards (See Chapter 541, Part II)
- Sec. 29-39.
- Sec. 29-39a. Fire Safety Code Standards Committee.
- Secs. 29-40 to 29-44.
- Secs. 29-44a to 29-44c.
- Secs. 29-45 to 29-53.
- Sec. 29-54. Abatement of fire hazards requiring reconstruction.
- Secs. 29-54a and 29-55 to 29-57.
- Sec. 29-58.
- Secs. 29-59 to 29-91.
- Sec. 29-92. Manufacture of explosive compounds without license.
- Secs. 29-93 to 29-106.
- Secs. 29-106a to 29-106p. Amateur rocketry.
- Secs. 29-106q to 29-106t.
- Sec. 29-107. Licensing of persons to engage in electrical work.
- Sec. 29-108.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.