2011 Connecticut Code
Title 29 Public Safety and State Police
Chapter 528 Department of Public Safety
- Sec. 29-1. Appointment of commissioner.
- Sec. 29-1a.
- Sec. 29-1b. (Formerly Sec. 28e-1). Department of Public Safety. Commissioner. Deputy commissioners. Division of State Police.
- Sec. 29-1c. (Formerly Sec. 28e-2). Uniform crime reporting system.
- Sec. 29-1d. Local crime stoppers program. Definition. Evidence of certain communications not admissible.
- Sec. 29-1e. Missing Children Information Clearinghouse. Definitions. Duties. Missing child reports.
- Sec. 29-1f. Clearinghouse to assist in location of missing persons other than children.
- Sec. 29-1g. Child support enforcement. Special policemen. Appointment. Powers.
- Sec. 29-1h. Child Protection Network program.
- Secs. 29-1i to 29-1n.
- Sec. 29-1o. Definitions.
- Sec. 29-1p. Determination of genuine terrorist threat.
- Sec. 29-1q. Communication with local officials.
- Secs. 29-1r to 29-1xx.
- Sec. 29-1yy. Report on recommendations of personnel resource management study.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.