2011 Connecticut Code
Title 19a Public Health and Well-Being
Chapter 368x AIDS Testing and Medical Information
- Sec. 19a-581. Definitions.
- Sec. 19a-582. General consent required for HIV-related testing. Counseling requirements. Exceptions.
- Sec. 19a-583. Limitations on disclosure of HIV-related information.
- Sec. 19a-584. Informing and warning of known partners of possible exposure to the HIV virus. Disclosure of HIV-related information to public health officers.
- Sec. 19a-585. Requirements for disclosure of HIV-related information.
- Sec. 19a-586. Testing for insurance purposes.
- Sec. 19a-587. Disclosure by insurers.
- Sec. 19a-588. Notification of procedures to certain municipal employees.
- Sec. 19a-589. Regulations.
- Sec. 19a-590. Liability for violations.
- Sec. 19a-591. Definitions.
- Sec. 19a-591a. Administration of AIDS vaccine.
- Sec. 19a-591b. Immunity from liability for civil damages for personal injury to research subject. Exceptions.
- Sec. 19a-591c. Research subjects.
- Sec. 19a-592. Testing and treatment of minor for HIV or AIDS. Confidentiality. Liability for costs.
- Sec. 19a-593. Testing of pregnant women and newborns. Notification and documentation requirements.
- Sec. 19a-593a. Limitation on causes of action for HIV-related test.
- Sec. 19a-594. Pregnant women and newborn testing public awareness programs and health care provider training.
- Sec. 19a-594a. Referral of child to state agency based on test result.
- Secs. 19a-595 to 19a-599.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.