2011 Connecticut Code
Title 19a Public Health and Well-Being
Chapter 368r Youth Camps
- Sec. 19a-420. (Formerly Sec. 19-539). Definitions.
- Sec. 19a-421. (Formerly Sec. 19-540). License required. Qualifications. Duration of validity. Fees.
- Sec. 19a-422. (Formerly Sec. 19-541). Requirements for licensing of camps. License to be displayed.
- Sec. 19a-423. (Formerly Sec. 19-542). Disciplinary actions. Due process and appeal procedures. No review of denial of initial license applications.
- Sec. 19a-424. (Formerly Sec. 19-543). Appeal.
- Sec. 19a-425. (Formerly Sec. 19-544). Penalty. Equitable relief.
- Sec. 19a-426. (Formerly Sec. 19-545). Inspection of facilities.
- Sec. 19a-427. (Formerly Sec. 19-546). Authorization to accept financial assistance.
- Sec. 19a-428. (Formerly Sec. 19-547). Regulations re safe operation, physical examinations and glucose monitoring for diabetes.
- Sec. 19a-429. Complaints against youth camps. Investigation of complaints. Disclosure of information re complaints and investigations.
- Secs. 19a-430 to 19a-434.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.